On Friday the Ellis Workshop on Geometric Learning will be streamed on Youtube (rather than a physical conference). So it is now available to the public.
They have a really interesting lineup of speakers.
- Peter Battaglia, DeepMind
- Natalia Neverova, Facebook AI Research (FAIR)
- Stephan Günnemann, TU Munich
- Yaron Lipman, Weizmann Institute of Science
- Miltos Allamanis, Microsoft Research
- Qi Liu, University of Oxford
- Pim de Haan, University of Amsterdam & Qualcomm AI Research
- Noemi Montobbio, Italian Institute of Technology
Probably to early for most people based in the US but for people in the EU in could be interesting.